Requirement for “Admin/Finance Manager”
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Manage financial and administration activities to achieve financial goals.
2. Develop business plan, timeline and budget to perform financial projects.
3. Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget.
4. Develop and maintain standard financial and administrative procedures.
5. Respond to customer queries/issues in a timely manner.
6. Work closely with General Manager in preparation of business plan and operational budget.
7. Review all invoices and make the relevant payments in a timely manner.
8. Review accounting discrepancies and recommend corrective actions.
9. Assist in implementing standard accounting policies.
10. Ensure the preparation and maintenance of all financial records.
12. Supervise preparation of all monthly and annual finance reports in a timely fashion.
13. Supervise and manage payroll processing and tax filing activities.
14. Provide training and guidance to finance and admin teams as needed.
15. Develop overall goals for the finance and administration departments.
16. Identify and resolve financial and administrative issues.
Salary:. 50k – 70k (depend on interview)
Experience: 5 years
Qualification: MBA (finance)
For Interview Schedule and Other Job Information
Call-HR Sadaf Ma’m (9575118080)