Civil Testing Company
“Civil Lab Technician (on-roll)”
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare Blueprints and Specifications.
2. Estimate Material Needs and Costs.
3. Perform Material Testing.
4. Prepare Project Reports.
1. Project planning– civil technicians are vital in the planning process for large-scale infrastructure projects.
2. Budget management: To make decisions regarding material amounts and costs.
3. Problem solving and to resolve contractor issues and other problems that may arise.
4. Team coordination: Civil technicians work on teams with other technicians and engineers who may be responsible for individual project elements.
5. Material testing skills: To conduct material testing and analysis, particularly working with soil, concrete, and metal
Salary: 15k to 30k Depend On Interview And Experience
Experience: 2 to 5 years of experience