To provide assistance to managers and employees with respect to HR policies and procedures including: employee relations, recruitment, benefits and the health and safety program.
• Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
• Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
• Reviewing & updating job descriptions for all positions regularly
• Handling monthly payroll and yearly forms for employees.
• Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance laws and regulations
• Follow up on confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, bonus etc.
• Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
• Handling administration of all contract labor.
• Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/ attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management
• Handling all employee enquiries & grievances.
• Dispute settlements according to labor law, Factory rules & compliance guidelines.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrated a strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels within the agency, maturity and discretion.
• Demonstrated initiative and sound judgment.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
• Knowledge of Ceridian or HRIS is an asset.
• Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety act is an asset.
• Minimum education: community college degree; with two years of office/customer services experiences.
Salary- As Per Interview
[Note: Consultation Fee Rs 1000/- Applicable before Interview, Placement charges may applicable for this job]