We are looking for an HR executive to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
· Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and on boarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
· Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
· Salary package provided as per the company standard.
· Organize and maintain personnel records
· Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
· Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
· Revise company policies
· Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
· Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
· Answer employees query about HR-related issues
· Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules)
· Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
· Having knowledge of all compliance to employees and employer.
· Education qualification should be Graduate or equivalent
· 6-Month -1 year work experience as an HR Administrative Assistant, Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruitment Manager, or a similar role.
· Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant, or relevant role
· Experience with HR software, like MS Office
· Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
· Thorough knowledge of labor laws
· Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
· Strong phone, email, and in-person communication
· Skills collect payroll information including working days, ledgers, and bank accounts.
· Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like the aggregate number of hires by the department.
For the Interview Schedule, Call us Between 11 AM to 4 PM (Monday-Saturday).
Call or WhatsApp- 07247-666-888
Consultancy Charges Applicable.