Supply Chain Management Company
No. of Vacancies - 01
Designation: Inventory Manager
Job Location: Mandideep
Direct Reporting To: Managing Director
Direct Reportees: 1
New Position/ Back Fill: Back Fill
No. of openings: 1
Job Purpose: To lead a team of inventory employees to receive and record new stock as its delivered and shipped out. Responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
Responsibilities: • He will report to Commercial Head
• Manage Inventory of Bhopal HO & Pan India sites.
• Inventory Reconciliation – Monthly
• Inventory Analysis Reports
• Certify – UK order & Spares Procurement
• Lead Inventory Audit – PAN India
• Stabilize Inventory Movement in Tally/ERP
• Publish Monthly MIS on Inventory which should include – Stock Details PAN India with Agency, RGP Parts at Suppliers.
Desired Skills: • English Proficiency.
• Excel Proficiency.
• Strong Analytical Ability.
• Leadership Skills
Education: B.E, B.Tech
Relevant Experience: 5-10 years
CTC per annum: 4.5 LPA
Work time 9 A.M to 6 P.M
Preferred Domain: Commercial, Supply chain management, Logistics
Reference Companies: From Machine Handling Equipment Industries
Gender preference Male
For Interview Schedule and Other Job Information,
Call HR Sadaf Ma’m- 09575118080
Our Office Address-
Office No-341, 1st Floor, Dynamic Center Building, Above Vision Care Shop or Omtex Furniture, Opposite DB City Mall, MP Nagar Zone-1, Bhopal.
Office Time- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Working Days – Monday-Saturday
Thanks & Regards