A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Responsible for maintaining relationship with existing customers & users.
- Responsible for effectively handle the existing customer inquiries and develop new business.
- Responsible for calling to the existing customers.
- Must be proficient in handling customer issue.
- Must have customer centric approach.
- Responsible for generating sales and achieve target.
- Liaison & communicate with existing customer regarding the service issue or any other concern related to the product.
- Proficient in handling customer queries and concern.
- Helped customers in clearing their queries through call and email.
- Conversation with customer regarding any issue or concern.
- Provide feedback to the Team Leader.
Qualification- Any Graduate
For the Interview Schedule, Call us Between 11 AM to 4 PM (Monday-Saturday).
Call or WhatsApp- 07247-666-888
Consultancy Charges Applicable.