Pvt Bank Jobs
Position Title: Relationship Officer
Salary: 1.69 – 2.15 LPA
• Candidate should be graduate (10+2+3 education compulsory).
• Candidate should not be a MBA/BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Agriculture / Hotel Management degree holder.
• Age must below 26 years as on academy batch start date.
• Experience: 0 – 9 months of relevant experience.
• Post-graduation / fresher’s can also apply.
• In case you are yet to receive the final year Graduation results, you are required to submit the passing certificate within.
3 months of joining bank.
• Candidate must not have any blood relatives currently working with Bank
• Candidate must not have been interview by Bank in the past 1 year
• Candidate must not have worked in Bank
• Candidate must not have worked in any of the Bank group companies or any third-party companies of Bank.
Business Group: Retail Banking Group
Reporting To: Branch Sales Manager/ Branch Manager
Purpose of The Job:
Bank offers a wide array of financial products like Savings Account, Current Account and Salary Account etc. to its customers in both rural and urban markets.
A Relationship Officer Role is a Client facing role.
The Relationship officers are responsible for the first level of customer interaction.
They are responsible for creating new client relationships as well as
deepening our relationships with the existing clients by offering them other financial products.
All Relationship Officers are assigned specific product and a specific geography, wherein they can identify new customers for the given product.
• Generate new customer leads through various channels
• Proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the geography assigned
• Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
• Achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services
• Cross sell new products
• Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
• Ensure customer satisfaction through regular engagement
• Resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service
• Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made
Locations: All over India as per organizational requirements
Key Competencies Required
• Passion Must take initiatives and not avoid targets
• Socially Confident Able to start a conversation with new people easily and be confident in the interaction
• Perseverance & Resilience Must be able to make repeated attempts and bounce back from setbacks. Must be able to
try new methods of engagement in case of a setback
• Problem Solving & Closure When faced with a problem, must be able to identify and seek help from the right people
without hesitation. Must be able to keep commitments made to others and ensure that the task is complete.
Training: Bank will provide 15 days online training for this job role, candidates need to pay training fee of Rs 8850/- After Selection to Bank or Partner Academy.
To apply Bank Credit Cards Jobs, Follow below steps.
- Interested and eligible candidates with above mentioned required skill from Area, can direct apply with your current resume/biodata.
- Send Your Updated Resume on WhatsApp to 07247666888 and Mention : Resume for Banking Jobs
- Registration with hiring/Manpower company/firm
- Final Interview With HR at your nearest location.
- Process can take 5-10 Working Days.
Contact: HR Recruiter 7247666888 (Between 11AM-5PM Only, Same Number WhatsApp)