- Manage the tender submission through its entire life cycle.
- Search Tender & taking approval & bidding tender.
- Follow-up with clients & notary work & attend tender openings.
- Continuously track and monitor the opportunities.
- Preparing Pre-bid Queries.
- Study tender documents & prepare/arrange technical commercial documents.
- Co-ordinate continuously with service provider to understand customer/ tender requirement.
- Co-ordinate with various departments like finance, logistics for completion of quality tender.
- Final compilation of tender document & then dispatch at proper place & on time.
- Online tender submission & Offline Tender drafting and Submission.
- Discussing with management regarding clarification of tenders
- Understanding of pre-qualification requirements
- Co-ordination with service provider and marketing manager till tender opening.
- Continuously updating tender MIS.
- Handling e-tendering registration.
- Keeping record of documents, maintaining files and necessary documents
- Check various Tender Search systems on a daily basis and identify any contracts which may be of interest to the Company, either to bid or for market intelligence purposes.
- To follow relevant procedures for Tender compilation, authorization and dispatch.
- Responsible for ensuring tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines set by the tendering authority or body.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Responsible for handling the entire Tender from registration of inquiry till finalization of order.
- The position requires that tenders and business proposals meet all relevant specifications; are in line with the most recent research available and best practice; and are compliant with client requirements.
Experience – Minimum 1 Year
Salary – Depend on Interview
Location – Bhopal