Website JBR CONSULTANT GROUP
522 Applied, 844 Views
- Create unique copy and titles for videos for all of our YouTube channels
- Schedule, post and upload pre-produced videos to YouTube and other channels
- Create thumbnails for YouTube videos based on Wild Sky Media best practices as well as original research
- Meet clear objectives based on content creation volume
- Build, engage and manage a community on various platforms, especially YouTube
- Monitor, listen, respond, ask questions from audience members
- Draft community posts, titles and tags for tests and final posts across platforms and review taglines
- Ad hoc tasks and/or other projects as needed relevant to video business priorities—such as writing copy, titles, and/or scripts, community management, Instagram work, etc.
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for all things social video: You should be an avid YouTuber, and if you have your own channel we would love to see it!
- Ability to think critically and execute tasks accurately and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be independent, self-motivated, and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly detailed and planning oriented with exceptional follow-through and initiative
- Positive attitude—willing to help out in all regards
Share your Resume firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit jbrconsultant.com.